Steps for obtaining a new passport:
- Register at http://www.passportindia.gov.in
- Login at http://www.passportindia.gov.in
- On left navigation bar one can see
Click on apply for fresh passport.
- There are two ways to submit an application. One method is to submit it by filling form online. Another method is by downloading the form and filling it offline and uploading the filler form. I recommend fill it online method. Because the web application has some issues with format and xml.
- Fill the application online and submit it.
- Next, one needs to figure out which documents one must submit. This can be done via following:
Click on document advisor. And, select document required for fresh passport. The document advisor will suggest the evidence needed based on certain questions asked by the prompt.
- Scan the documents suggested by the document advisor. And upload them by selecting the application in VIEW SAVED/SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS and clicking UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
- Next one must get an appointment for document verification at PSK. In order to do so, select the application in VIEW SAVED/SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS and click Manage Appointment. ß Recommended time for getting appointment 3:55 pm Sunday.
- Once the appointment is confirmed print the appointment confirmation receipt.
- On the appointment date reach the PSK at least 30 minutes before appointment time with all documents suggested by document advisor.
- After the passport officer grants the visa after verifying all documents. Wait for 21 days, police verification will be done.
- After successful verification, passport will be dispatched immediately.
Following above step would get one a new passport. Steps for renewing a passport is similar. One just need lesser documents. For instance in my case of renewal of passport only my mailing address changed hence I only had to provide an address proof along with a xerox of my old passport.
Hope this helps. Feel free to reach me at email@example.com
Gone are days, when one could farm only on piece of land covered with fertile soil. In this blog entry I am gonna introduce you to a form of farming which is pervasive, yet clandestine. The form of farming I am talking about has absolutely nothing to do with bucolic activities. In fact, it’s not even remotely linked to the latter. Yet, it suits to be the topic of today’s post. And the reason is that, behind any form of farming the aim is to get the fruitful outcome of the invested effort, and monetary inputs. This form of farming is called .COM Farming. Read the rest of this entry »
Does your website looks like stale breakfast served by your step mom? Does it lack the liveliness which today’s dynamic websites purport? If your answer is yes to either of the questions, then my friend, you must read this post till the end.
If your website looks something like this —> http://www.gogoperfume.com/ and not like http://www.theperfumeshop.com/. Then chances are you are disappointing a lot of visitors. Consequently you’re not doing as well as your competitor, who is mustered with the tools necessary to satiate today’s web surfer’s surfing appetite. Read the rest of this entry »
It was just any other day, Mr, Engelson was calling our names for attendance. And day’s topic was Code of Hammurabi.
We were about to start, when we heard a knock on the door. Read the rest of this entry »
Hi! It’s been quite some time since I posted something useful. My today’s entry will broach some of the vital resources which can aide you kick start your career as a web developer.
For those who prefer to use internet as well as for those who prefer to have easy access to an online library, there are several websites which offer free study materials aka CBT packages. The first site you should visit to learn the basics as well as advanced web technologies is W3SCHOOLS.
We come to this world with equal abilities. Of course there are exceptions, who either can’t see or hear or have special abilities. It’s a matter of effort which which separates us from each other.
Yet, I wonder, why we complain?
Wanna know how you can get a byte of this? Read the rest of this entry »
I made my first website when I was in 7th grade(IS 237, Queens). Mr. Rosenstein, my 7th grade maths teacher, gave us an assignment to combine MATH and ART, and come up with something creative. He added a clause that the only way to submit the assignment is to post it on the web. Read the rest of this entry »
I read this quote somewhere. Don’t actually remember when and where, but it undoubtedly broaches the fact which we all know but fail to realize. Else, we would all end up being “Billionaires”.
By using “we” I am being unfair to those who strictly adhere to diligence. Hence, I will continue in first person. Your task is to determine whether you can relate to it.
Here goes my saga. The moment I clear any exam, I feel triumphant and in my mind I take a decision that from now on I’ll try to remain on toes everyday and face the next hurdle formidably. What happens next? Days pass and I keep staggering with the idea of getting on toes and eventually I end up on bed lost in lala land. Soon days pass quicker and nights start vanishing with a blink. Filled with bafflement I give my so called “best shot”. And, after the endeavor I again take an oath(in my mind). The cycle goes on and on. So far I’ve been this way. What about you?
I wonder what if I really stop giving in to wasting time, and get tiptoed, can I really make a difference?